Friday 11 January 2013

Progress:

Yesterday, I went to the city to meet my cousin at her work to interview her. I brought along my camera and my questions and discussed with her what the documentry was about, what the underlying questions is and what questions I'd be asking so she'd know what sort of answers I'm looking for. I asked her the question and then she'd answer and then I would film and her and she'd repeat what she's said I tried to direct her in a friendly, informal way as I wanted her to feel as relaxed as possible, so that she'd have more to say and would be more honest. Thankfully she did have a lot to say, so I got a lot of footage to work with and have already begun editing it.

I have an appointment with my head of sixth form next Wednesday to do her interview and I will get an interview with my Dad and my Nana shortly and then I will film myself introducing and concluding the documentry as soon as possible as that is what holds it altogether.

I am currently looking at a lot of documentrys to find out how I want to introduce it, whether I want to film myself while talking, or have a voice over and film something else.

No comments:

Post a Comment