Tuesday 8 January 2013

Roles:

I am interviewing my head of sixth form on sexism within the workplace and how it still exists today, because she is high up within a high school and will have a lot of experience in this area. She has also expressed an interest in this documentry and believe she has a lot to say on the matter, this is great as I want my interviewee's to have as much to say on the matter as possible as that will give me more footage to work with and will give me a fuller documentry.

I am also interviewing my Nana, as she worked within the film business, but was sacked when they found out she was a single mother, so she has a lot to say about discrimination within the work place and how she was treated.

I am also going to be interviewing my 20 year old sister, who is at university, on her views of feminism and whether it has any relevance today. I know she has a strong opinion about her own rights and her position within society and I think she would be a powerful representation of young women today.

I'll be interviewing my friend who is 22 and had a child at 18. I will be asking her how she feels about feminism and how she thinks the rights that women have today have either limited her or liberated her as a young mum.

I will also be interviewing my dad and asking him whether he is a feminist and whether he's come across discrimination towards females whilst raising three girls and whether he wanted his daughters to grow up believing in equal rights for women.

No comments:

Post a Comment